Re: condo fees
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:23:20 -0800 (PST)
Diana - this is a great question and response and I think may of us would find
a range of answers very helpful.  liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge
Lyme, NH
Home 802.785.4124
Work 802.831.1240
Lodge 603-795-2141

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White