email etiquette
From: Malcolm Eva (malcolmm-eva.co.uk)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 08:25:36 -0800 (PST)
Hello all

Thanks again for your responses to this thread over the last few weeks.
Ironically I had to miss our meeting on the subject, but heard from various
sources afterwards that it was a very-well facilitated session with, as you'd
expect, quite a wide range of views. Your input to it was appreciated.

Here is a brief extract from the notes afterwards.

What will be interesting will be to see if in 2 years' time the behaviour has
changed significantly. Mostly it's good now, and I don't expect that to change,
but will the occasional firestorm still happen?  And will everyone still be on
board or will some come off email for discussion?

Malcolm (Springhill, UK)