Jackson Place Cohousing has a one-bedroom apartment (with guest room/dining room) for rent by the owner.
From: S. Kashdan (s_kashdanhotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:49:50 -0800 (PST)
Jackson Place Cohousing, Seattle, Washington,  has a one-bedroom apartment
(with guest room/dining room)  for rent by the owner.

This cohousing community is in a peaceful, green setting, near downtown
Seattle by bus, bike, car or walking.

 Our residents range in age from two years to the eighties.

 This community is dedicated to creating and sustaining an environment where
residents treat each other and our common spaces with respect, care and
consideration, strive to create an atmosphere in which all residents can
share in community work, including maintaining our facilities, and benefit
from our sharing of resources.

The apartment is 850 sq ft with approximately 90 sq ft of deck.  It has a
washer/dryer and microwave.  It has an electric fireplace. The storage is
fantastic.  It will be available March 1.

The owner is asking $1,750 a month, and first, last and a $1,000 damage
deposit at move-in.
For more information, please contact:
info [at] jacksonplacecohousing.org