Re: CH and Commercial Use
From: David L. Mandel (dlmandelpacbell.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:22:03 -0800 (PST)
Your HOA's liability insurance policy should cover normal use. There may be
some differences in policies and different interpretations of "normal," so I'd
check with your insurance carrier or agent. I can imagine some larger,
commercial-looking events might require extra riders, depending on the company.
David