Re: associate membership policies
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jimsgnewview.org)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:02:30 -0800 (PST)
Hi Martha (et al):

Here are links to our policies. http://newview.org/Joining.htm These
outline our policies. We've used this form of them for at least 10 years.
They seem to work fine.

We make a distinction between those who live right near by, within walking
distance, who participate a lot (with very few limits) and pay a fairly
substantial fixed annual fee; and others who typically live farther away
and participate sometimes (with more limits), and pay less, and on a
sliding scale

We don't use liability waivers: I believe our generic liability policy
provides sufficient protection, and liability waivers aren't as protective
as people think (I can't bind my heirs from suing you for wrongful death
for example).

-Jim

Jim Snyder-Grant
Home: 978 266-9409