Re: associate membership policies
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 08:04:04 -0800 (PST)
I'll add that I've been chatting with some of our associates who are NOT happy
with our policy.

Essentially "have the same rights and responsibilities as members" does not
feel good to folk who try to live up to the letter of the law.

Despite very active involvement they feel guilty for not coming to meetings,
don't WANT to be allowed to speak to "what its like to live here" issues, feel
they should not have equal role in consensus decision making, and don't think
they should have to do the same level of work.

So we still have some work to do.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org