Re: divorce in cohousing
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 13:25:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi Doug, I know what you mean about the surprising amount of the sentiment
that people don't want to be told what to do, in cohousing.... not what I
expected either. And if you try to have a policy for every eventuality that
might or might not happen, you'll spend all your time writing and revising
policies, but then there's always something that comes up where you really
wish you'd provided for it in advance.

Hoping your community can come to a way to clarify all this.

best,
Jenny