Re: Associate membership policies
From: Martha Wagner (wordbizpdxgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 22:03:08 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for responding to my question about Associate Membership policies,
Douglas and Jim. Neither of you specified what the fees are for various
categories of non-owner membership, but I am also curious to know what costs
the fees cover in your community and whether fees go to your HOA general fund.

Martha Wagner
Portland, OR
http://columbiaecovillage.org

Message: 1