Associate Memberhip Policies
From: Douglas G. Larson (ddhleearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 06:52:09 -0800 (PST)

<  From: Martha Wagner <wordbizpdx [at] gmail.com>

<  Thanks for responding to my question about Associate Membership policies,
Douglas and Jim. Neither of you specified what the fees are for various
categories of non-owner membership, but I am also <  curious to know what
costs the fees cover in your community and whether fees go to your HOA
general fund.

<  Martha Wagner
<  Portland, OR

I believe our fees go into our general fund. One of the primary purposes of
charging associate members a fee is to offset what we estimate is their use
of electricity, water, heat and general wear and tear of our facility.

Douglas Larson,
Songaia Cohousing
Bothell,  WA