Re: Finding new members
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:23:26 -0700 (PDT)
I think that if a cohousing group doesn't keep their website up, it mainly
means that they have not had recent resales.... Once a community gets
built, the focus tends to be on living there...not outreach. And the older
communities were built before everyone was expected to have a website so
many of them have never had much focus on their website. That being said,
I think it greatly benefits communities to have an up-to-date website to
build their wait/interest list for future resales. But, of course my
community, Nevada City Cohousing, is certainly guilty of not doing much
with our webiste since move in.... If you want to know more about us, you
really just need to contact us...althought resales do tend to get
posted...but I don't think rentals ever make to the website.

Katie

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect
CoHousing Partners, LLC