Re: Finding new members
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 12, 2014, at 11:23 PM, Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at]
cohousingpartners.com> wrote:

> Once a community gets
> built, the focus tends to be on living there...not outreach. And the older
> communities were built before everyone was expected to have a website so
> many of them have never had much focus on their website.

Our website is incredibly useful. We have phone numbers and calendars there.
Photos. All the policies. I would love to have software to put meal sign ups
there. Many people access information from their offices or from home at
midnight.

Outreach is only a tiny part of the site.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC