Websites [was Finding new members
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:36:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 13, 2014, at 12:13 AM, Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at]
cohousingpartners.com> wrote:

> We have an interbal website with policies, minutes, etc and a really great
> mealtrack program for community use...but none of that is accessible to
> the general public.

I also stand corrected on website use. This month the traffic on our public
site is flat at less than 20 visitors this month. We do have all our policies
on the public site and it is a convenient reference for members and new
communities. The public site had much more traffic when we first moved in and
neighbors wanted to know who we are. There are bump ups when we get publicity.

The private site has 30-50 visits a day, and we don't have a meal track program
online. We only just started putting up minutes. We have an active Google Site
(Wiki) for storing facilities related information.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC