Please sign this petition to FHA in support of cohousing reverse mortgages
From: Dyan Wiley (dyanwiley21gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friends,

I hope you'll consider supportinga petition on Change.org aimed to help a California cohousing resident stay in her home. Normally the FHA allows condo owners to obtain reverse mortgages on their homes - but she is being denied because it's cohousing and not a "regular" condo, as the FHA sees it. This petition urges the FHA commissioner to reconsider the ruling, to help the petitioner and others like her: http://www.change.org/petitions/carol-galante-fha-commissioner-and-assistant-secretary-for-hud-save-my-home-by-letting-me-access-a-reverse-mortgage.

Thank you for considering this,

Best wishes,
Dyan

---