Hundredfold Farm in PA
From: Joel Plotkin (joelsunyit.edu)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
As our name implies, Hundredfold Farm in south central PA is situated on a
Christmas tree farm. The community not only bought the property with a
working farm, but received a special zoning exception to cluster houses on
a three acre segment of the 75 acre property so that we could preserve the
farm and the agricultural designation for property tax purposes. The farm
occupies much of our efforts during the season, and produces income which
so far has been used to pay off our land purchase loan.

Joel Plotkin
www.hundredfoldfarm.org