UMN.edu continuing educ. class on IC's
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 02:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
My friend Lynn Englund <lynn [at] hopework.org> from the Hearth Community
and the Hopework folk school will be teaching a three evening session
Spring enrichment class on Intentional Communities on the St Paul
campus of the Univ. of Minnesota starting next month.  I'm thinking
of attending.  The message below is from her.

 Share my enthusiasm for the visions of social change imagined by
 members of historic and contemporary intentional communities.
 Register for my spring Learning Life course offered through the
 College of Continuing Education at the University of Minnesota on
 Tuesday evenings April 22, 29, and May 6, 2014.    See
 http://www.cce.umn.edu/courses/CS-0450.html for more information.

 Please forward the information to anyone who may be interested.