Executive Director for Coho/US
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Coho/US  has  a new Executive Director!

I am thrilled to announce that board member Alice Alexander has agree to
serve the Cohousing Association of the US as our new Executive Director. In
addition to being a co-founder of the Durham Central Park Cohousing
Community in Durham North Carolina, Alice has a tremendous amount of
experience working within, and managing non-profit organizations. In recent
years Alice has held executive positions with the Carolina Farm Stewardship
Association, Planned Parenthood Health Systems, and several others. She is
a Certified Fundraising Executive registered with the Association of
Fundraising Professionals and has completed nonprofit management
certificate and graduate work at both Duke and George Mason Universities.
Her credentials are impressive and very appropriate to our needs.

I am fortunate to have been able to work closely with Alice since this past
December when she joined CohoUS as a board member representing the
southeast. During these past months I have learned that Alice is absolutely
passionate about cohousing, a very hard worker, and is a true pleasure to
work with. I am very much looking forward to working even more closely with
her as she officially takes on the job of Executive Director as of April
1st.

The association has been busy this first quarter, and you will see the
fruits of those labors when we soon shift to a new email management system
and roll out the beta version of the new CohoUS website. We are also
working to inspire and support regional cohousing gatherings this year, as
we gear up for the National Cohousing Conference in Durham North Carolina
scheduled for the summer of 2015.

There are miles to go before we sleep, so your continued support of our
mission via donations of volunteer time and/or dollars is always greatly
appreciated.

Yours in community,

Bill Hartzell
President, The Cohousing Association of the US"
Richard L. Kohlhaas
Business Manager, Casa Verde Condominium Assoc
                 1355 Lindenwood Grv, Colorado Springs, CO  80907
                  (719)633-8170
    Serving Colorado Springs Cohousing Community at Casa Verde Commons
                  www.casaverde.us