Re: An Important Appeal
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:16:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Steven and Richart —

Thanks for all that you have done and continue to do for CohoUs and cohousing.
We have all benefited from the time, effort, energy and cash you have each
donated to the movement.

Stimulated by your vigorous appeal, Steven, I went to cohousing.org looking for
the link to the auction.  I’m sure it’s somewhere on the home page of the
website.  For some reason … maybe because it’s Friday, Mercury’s in retrograde
or there’s a major planet transit going on  … I don’t see a link.  I’m sure
it’s there.  AND … since I don’t see it … can you provide the link to the
auction?

Many thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo