Re: Shared community internet service
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
And besides, in a few years, we will all want to run fiber directly to our
toasters!

From:                   Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll [at] gmail.com>
Date sent:              Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:18:32 -0400
To:                     Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Subject:                Re: [C-L]_ Shared community internet service
Send reply to:          Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>

> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Sharon Villines
> <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>wrote:
>
> > Every community will probably be at some point in this evolutionary
> > process. If anyone is beyond it, please let us know!!!!
>
> That won't happen...because even if one's community has solved all the
> current issues...the darn technology keeps changing.
>
> Even the tech savvy among us had no idea 5+ years ago about "The Internet
> of Things".  Even multi-million dollar companies employing the best and
> brightest in the field of IT can't keep ahead of the technology curve these
> days.

Dick Kohlhaas <rlkohl [at] earthlink.net>
(719)633-8170
Board Member, Cohousing Association of the US
Resident of  Colorado Springs Cohousing Community at Casa Verde Commons
Completed March 2003. 34 units on 4 acres     www.casaverde.us