Re: Common House use
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 13:23:47 -0700 (PDT)
Well our Nevada City Common House actually does get used just to hang
out...kids do homework, people use the free common house wifi, find a
quiet spot to read, spread out a project on the dining room tables.....
And while the "passing thru" may not add up to a lot of hours...it
definitely plays a critical role in our community relations...checking in
on something with the cook, general chit chat... The little interactions
that really make community life.

Katie

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect