East Coast Getting-It-Built Workshop early registration extended!
From: Carina Young (carinawyounggmail.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
Have you been waiting to sign up for the May 17/18 Getting-It-Built
workshop in Harrisonburg, Virginia with Kathryn McCamant and Charles
Durrett?

Did you miss the early bird registration cut off of April 26th?

You are in luck! Because an article in a local paper printed our early bird
registration as running through May 3, we've decided to extend the early
registration cost to everyone! So for a few more days you can register to
attend the weekend at the discounted cost of $350/person or $450/couple
from the same household.

Only 7 seats left! Don't miss your chance!

Registration and more information is on our website:
www.harrisonburgcohousing.org

Questions?
Contact Carina:
carinawyoung [at] gmail.com