Re: Lessons from a Austin Cohousing that disbanded
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:41:38 -0700 (PDT)
Personal note:  when people ask me about what they need to know to create
cohousing, I say "try not to build when the housing market is about to
crash".  (We moved in in 2009).  I have a huge amount of sympathy for these
folks.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org