Re: What SHOULD I be worried about?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
Political campaigns are cruel and exhausting.  For a minority, fending off
sound bite negatives, and getting out the vote, are exciting, fun, rewarding
and meaningful.  Most people, however, would rather have a root canal.

Same for developing cohousing, I think.  It’s not for everyone.  But if you’re
one of the ones whom it’s for, it can be the experience of a lifetime.

Just put on your game face.

RPD