Re: What should I be worried about?
From: Malcolm Eva (malcolmmalcolmeva.plus.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
Here at Springhill everyone cooks once a month, in a team of four, but only
those who want to, eat.  People don’t eat for a variety of good reasons - wrong
menu for their diet, they work late, the children need to eat earlier, too
noisy when everyone’s in together.  Compelling people to eat together will
generate resentment after a while and will be unenforceable anyway, but getting
everyone to sign up for cooking once a month does work for us.  BUT, set the
policy early, and when the common house first opens, make sure the kitchen is
ready, menu agreed, teams assigned and food bought in.  Then you’re flying.

Malcolm