A taste of co-housing possible
From: Ruth Hirsch (partner-in-healingearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 06:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

If you do not live in a community, and would like a taste of a wonderful
co-housing community,
or
live in co-housing, and would like some time in the Hudson Valley,  100 miles
North of NYC,

There will be a home available here at Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY
Available July 8th, pm- July 18th, pm.
Here are some details:
The house is perched above the Esopus River, around the corner from the Hudson
River.  the waterfalls/rapids are often audible.
The house features a guest room and a beautiful, large bathroom with a two
person bathtub in our cool  downstairs for your use. The upstairs -- consisting
of a greatroom:   kitchen, dining room and living room -- is full of light and
 glorious.  We have a beautiful private deck over the Esopus River rapids.
Many birds can be heard and seen here.

Cantines Island has 18 households, meals three times a week, and is in a lovely
spot, right near Woodstock.  Very mixed ages--including toddlers.
We are adjacent to Woodstock, NY,  near the Woodstock Jewish Congregation,
Quaker Meeting House, a Unitarian Fellowship & numerous churches .
We are on waterfront property.
Across the River from Hyde Park, home of FDR's estate and museum and home of
the Culinary Institute of America,  where you can go to eat, enjoy sumptuous
grounds-- or take a class,  etc.
Really Good food region.  Farmers Markets on various days in Saugerties,
Woodstock, Rhinebeck, etc.

I won't go on, except to invite you to be in touch if interested.    Please
contact me,
Ruth J. Hirsch, email: heidinys [at] earthlink.net  or phone: 845-246-8601

best,
Ruth J. Hirsch
Cantines Island
Saugerties, NY

I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you do not hear back from me shortly,
please call me or please re-send.  Thank you.