Re: Reserve Funds Investing
From: David Mandel (dudu440yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 19:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
Most of our reserves have long been in tax-free bond funds -- a mix of
relatively short and long-term, with an eye toward the expected timing of major
expenses, e.g. roof replacement. At one point we bought some municipal bonds
directly but I don't think we have any now. We have concluded that this type of
investment is appropriate for us.
David Mandel, Southside Park, Sacramento

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 4:28 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]