Re: Seeking Rural/Ag Cohousing Communities
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
You mean the "gentleman" farms like Nubanusit in Peterborough NH?

It would be interesting to distinguish those from the more normal "white
middle class" people ones...

Also there are probably a lot of suburban communities like ours which have
substantial community gardens and raise egg and meat chickens and have
close ties to CSAs in the neighborhood.  We place a high value on local
food...

Rick

Rick Keller
Pioneer Valley Cohousing