Re: Renovations guidelines
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 08:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
From Monty Bruce, Vancouver Cohousing, currently under development:

> Renovations to residential units.  We are working to develop some
> guidelines and rules for renovations.  Has any cohousing group
> developed guidelines in this regard?  Any help is appreciated.

I starte writing a response and decided to put it in my blog on the
Cohousing.org site. So two hours later see:

http://cohousing.org/node/2336

For Architectural Review Policies: Plan-Implement-Measure

I keep writing emails because they are faster but sometimes a blog entry is
more widely useful.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines