Our Children of Cohousing and the National Conference
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 14:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
*We would like to connect with those who have grown up in cohousing,
our "children of cohousing." Can you share this request with this younger
generation, and have them contact Coho/US
<http://www.cohousing.org/contact> or email alicecohous [at] gmail.com
<alicecohous [at] gmail.com>.  We invite their participation as they are willing
and able in gathering - in person or via skype - at the 2015 National
Cohousing Conference: The Next Generation, or in sharing experiences
through blogs and videos.With cohousing communities taking hold in the
early 1990’s, we have produced a generation of “children of cohousing.”
These now-young adults benefited greatly from growing up in a cohousing
community. We are looking for their stories, their experiences; how they
have applied “cohousing lessons” in their 20’s and 30’s. Is there anything
profoundly different about their networking and other skills, world views
or approaches to life than others of their generation who did not grow up
in cohousing? Ideally we could benefit from their participation at the
national conference. Visit http://www.cohousing.org/2015conference
<http://www.cohousing.org/2015conference>*
--
Alice Alexander