Re: Marketing efforts that worked well?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Carolyn and all Coho-L folks.

I misinterpreted your email Carolyn as coming from you and your group.  Your
email was actually a response to another inquiry in the thread.

Since there was no quoted text from the email you were answering I thought I
was responding to an original posting.

Apologies for the confusion.

Regardless, doesn’t change anything about my fondness for Iowa or the questions
I asked regarding marketing.  And I’d still love to know more about your
outreach via your NPR station has worked for you.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC