Marketing efforts that worked well?
From: heidinys (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 06:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Your paragraph of local attractions is very very attractive!  Sounds great, and
from my brief time there,  I know that much of Iowa is beautiful.  So hopefully
a well photo'd site.

Meanwhile,  while we never got to this,  you may want to consider tee shirts
(or hoodies.)  We  were going to do tee shirts that said 'ask me about
co-housing'  or 'ask me about my community' (the idea likely came from someone
on this List.)

This makes the wearer a walking opening to recruiting folks already in the
region/inviting folks to your next open house/asking folks for their contact
information to do outreach.

 Marketing efforts that worked well?

I have an intermittent e-mail glitch.  If you do not hear back from me shortly,
please call me or please re-send.  Thank you.