Re: Marketing efforts that worked well
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
Carolyn,

Thanks for sharing such a complete picture of what you are doing in Iowa
City. I spoke last year with you or someone else associated with the
Partnership for Affordable Cohousing and that was the first I'd heard of
your group. I'm glad that you are making such good progress and have been
growing. I'd like to be on your mailing list so I'll receive those event
invitations!

All the best,

Jerry McIntire - whose signature is much improved, thanks to Ann Zabaldo &
Fred Olson
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/