Re: Marketing efforts that worked well?
From: Carolyn Dyer (cdyer1621gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:47:39 -0700 (PDT)
you may want to consider tee shirts
> (or hoodies.)  We  were going to do tee shirts that said
> 'ask me about co-housing' or 'ask me about my community'

We are planning to have buttons printed with the "ask me. . ." slogan.  We
figured we would have more occasions to wear buttons than to tee shirts or
hoodies.  They would require closer contact with the reader, of course and
even closer contact to read a URL

I made an iron-on  transfer of our logo and put it on a muslin tote bag as
a test.

Carolyn Dyer
Iowa City Cohousing, developer of Prairie Hill Cohousing Community
http://iowacitycohousing.org