Re: Community portals [was: Seeking fellow cohousing geeks
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
I also agree. I am quite interested in the topic, and I even clicked on the
link to see the discussion. When I saw that I needed to create a userID and
sign in, I was overcome with fatigue and then lost interest.

Can we keep playing in this sandbox while it's a conceptual discussion? When
it's finally time for people to do serious work, I agree that getting it off
the list is good.

Mariana