Re: Community portals [was: Seeking fellow cohousing geeks
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 05:23:55 -0700 (PDT)
Valerie Paul <valerie.paul [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.
For what it's worth (I'm one of the 80% who don't usually contribute - and
I don't - YET- live in co-housing), I think keeping this discussion on the
main list is a good idea.  We all have "inbox fatigue" so subscribing to
another discussion board isn't likely to happen but if it's on the main
list, you may get good input from surprising places. Just keep the subject
lines obvious and anyone not interested can hit the delete button.

Valerie