1-br affordable home for sale at Mosaic Commons Cohousing, Berlin MA
From: Bob Morrison (rhmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 10:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
  My unit is for sale. It's a 1-br 2nd-floor flat, with unfinished attic, about
700 square feet excluding attic. Super-insulated, electric heat. In a beautiful
34-unit rural cohousing community about 40 miles west of Boston.  $140,760.
  This is an income-restricted affordable unit under the MA state 40B
affordable housing program.
  See www.mosaic-commons.org for more info about Mosaic Commons and about the
unit. Click on "Purchasing" tab.
  Please contact me at the above email address for more information.

Bob Morrison
Mosaic Commons Cohousing
Berlin, MA