Unvaccinated kids in community
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
Diana Malsky <dianam [at] ic.org>

We have many unvaccinated kids in my community, and this has never been
raised as an issue.

A long-term member, who recently researched this after her grandson was
born, has become concerned and is saying she doesn't want us to accept any
new members who have and/or intend to have unvaccinated kids. She's not
asking that current members' children be vaccinated, just a moratorium for
new members. Most of us are more comfortable leaving this to parents'
choice.

I'm looking to hear if safety concerns around unvaccinated children have
come up in other communities, and how it's been handled.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Diana