Re: Unvaccinated kids in community
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
Not here; lots of unvaxed kids.

I wonder how that would play out.  Do you ask to view the kids' medical
records?

What about the case where there's a religious objection, such as being
Christian Scientist?

What about if there's a medical reason for non-vaccination, such as an egg
allergy, or compromised immune system?

And why just kids?  Adults can carry and spread pertussis and mumps just as
easily as a kid can.

Seems like a can of worms to me.

Diana