Re: Unvaccinated kids in community
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 06:58:34 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 15, 2014, at 9:35 AM, Fred H Olson <fholson [at] cohousing.org> wrote:

> Newcommers should also be aware if there are unvaccinated people
> (or plans) in the community so they can decide if this is acceptable
> to them.

I think this is a very good point. Prospective residents should be told about
this.

I don't know the name but there is a book that presents a "better" schedule for
vaccinations. The one used is supposedly done because it takes fewer office
visits and parents are more likely to stick to it -- or something like that.
The book presents another schedule that spreads the shots out over time with
fewer administered at the same time.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines