Re: Cohousing Brochure Available
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 05:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

I apologize for MY off-the-cuff remark about the new CohoUS brochure.  I said
“Very nice, indeed.”  I had downloaded it, read it quickly and looked at the
overall layout.   I didn’t spend more than 5 minutes reviewing it.  And then I
went on about my busy day.

I honor Raines for taking the time and making the effort to review a very
important document — one that may be a person’s first encounter w/ cohousing.
His review of the new brochure points to the importance of everyone being
involved in making CohoUS the best organization it can be by caring about what
we do and how we do it.  CohoUS functions on the contributions of mostly
volunteers.  Work gets done because we do it.   It’s important that we all chip
in to make CohoUS a great organization.

Already under Alice’s leadership we are seeing results — a new website, an
upcoming conference, and now a new brochure.  Things are afoot in our
organization.  But it will only do well if we do well by it.

Thanks, Raines, for the demonstration of what it means to be a contributing
member to this list and to CohoUS.

P.S.  BTW —since we’re correcting things — this is a BI-fold brochure.  There
are only 2 FOLDS in the brochure not three.  There are three PANELS on the
front and three on the back.  Taking this to a printer you would ask for a 6
panel, 2 fold brochure.  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing