Re: Cohousing Brochure Available
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 15, 2014, at 5:17 PM, Raines Cohen <rc3-coho-L [at] raines.com> wrote:

> It looks beautiful, Alice. I'll miss the old tri-fold that's served us over
> the last decade, but mostly because that one featured my front porch as one
> of the key images. ;-) It was nice to be able to say "I live there" and use
> it as a tool to connect.

I support Raines' comments. Particularly the ability to use one side for a
mailer. Perhaps it could be one of the lighter colors instead of just white.

I like the use of the roof angle as a continuing theme. I think it is
recognizable and appropriate for all kinds of housing.

If only to show these aren't stock photos, I would also like to have the
communities identified. It makes the pictures more believable.

We've been through so many changes, not all for the better, that the image of
the national organization is pretty blurred. I would like to see the design,
color scheme, fonts, etc., stay the same for a _long_ period of time.

I hadn't thought about it but Raines' comment about the address is right on.
People now put web addresses with contact information there. I think it is more
effective also to convey the national nature of the organization. Addresses can
also be changed much more easily than on printed materials.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC