Anyone specialize in selling houses in cohousing communities?
From: Edie Farwell (edie.farwellgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have expertise or work as a realtor in selling houses in cohousing
communities? I ask as I am selling our wonderful house at Cobb Hill CoHousing
in Hartland, Vermont,  http://cobbhill.org/membership/sales-a-rentals and a
local realtor’s advice was that mainstream realtors won’t be much help, and
that someone who knows how to market well in the cohousing community would do
much better.  So am wondering if anyone is a cohousing realtor or the like?

Thanks,
Edie Farwell
edie.farwell [at] gmail.com