Re: Anyone specialize in selling houses in cohousing communities?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:35:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Edie!

The agent would have to be registered in your state altho’ an agent anywhere
can give you pointers/advice.

How have other homes in cohousing sold in VT?  Yours cannot be the first resale.

Your post this morning is the first time I’ve heard about your home being for
sale.  Have you placed an ad on the Cohousing.org website?  How about putting
an announcement in the next CohoUS BLAST?  How about advertising on ic.org?
Communities Magazine?

Does your community provide help and guidance w/ resales?  Does the community
maintain a list of prospective home buyers?

What else have you done to advertise your home?

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington DC