solar panels on cohousing units
From: Denis Martynowych (denismartygmail.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
Puget Ridge Cohousing  in Seattle wants to install solar panels on the
common house and on individual units.  Our ownership structure is as a
condo.  We would appreciate seeing agreements from other cohousing
communities regarding the installation of solar panels and solar hot water
especially on individual units.

Thanks,
Denis

Denis Martynowych
7020 18th Ave SW (F12)
Seattle, WA 98106
206 291-6596 (cell)

*"This we know: All things are connected like the blood that unites us. We
did not weave the web of life, we are merely a strand in it. Whatever we do
to the web, we do to ourselves." Chief Seattle*