Re: solar panels on cohousing units
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
We have solar panels all over our community (Nevada City Cohousing), all
installed/owned by the community for both individual electrical and
community hot water/electrical. Never did any formal agreements...they are
just part of the commons we own together.

Hope all is well with you Denis....

Katie

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect