Qustion regarding social media.
From: Ivan Greene (igr73yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I'm a member of a cohousing group that is in the early stages of the
development process. We just submitted our plans to the city/county for
review/approval which should take about 4-6 months. We ultimately will have 30
member households of which we currently have 9.

I'm seeking advice on how best to leverage social media, e.g., Facebook,
Meetup, Twitter, etc., to attract new members. Does anyone have experience
attracting new members using social media? In particular, has anyone used the
advertising features on any of these social media sites with the goal of
attracting new members?

Any success/failure stories would be helpful.

Thanks,
Ivan Greene
Fair Oaks EcoHousing
<http://www.fairoaksecohousing.org/home.html>