Re: renter's role in decision making
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
Susan — congratulations on forming your cohousing group!  A great adventure
awaits you!

What is the name of your group and where are you located?  Can you give us
other details about the group?  How long have you been together?  How many
members?  Would love to know more about you.

Many thanks!

On Jul 29, 2014, at 8:18 PM, Susan Adams <sadams430 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We are a forming community, and are working on our rental policy.  We are
> discussing the role of renters in community decisions.   We are a consensus
> seeking group.  We would love to hear what has worked for you and what has
> not worked.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Susan

Best --