Re: renter's role in decision making
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:02:40 -0700 (PDT)
How does that work, exactly?  The model I am familiar with is that assessments
are levied on dwelling units, more or less in proportion to their size and/or
value.  Unless the landlord has decided to fulfill his/her assessment
obligation as a charitable contribution, then the tenant’s rent covers the
assessment share, and the tenant is indeed paying “dues”, albeit indirectly.

RPD