Re: anyone using a web-based reservatoin system for guest rooms that accepts credit cards?
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 04:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
Stephan,

Wow, I am surprised that your donation suggestion is $20 for using the
guest room, especially in the D.C. area. Ours is a guest suite with private
bath, but we are in a small, rural town in Wisconsin and our suggested
donation is $40 - 100 (there are beds for a family of five if need be).
It's true that we don't ask family or close friends for any donation. This
is for visitors.

Jerry

--
Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless