Re: anyone using a web-based reservatoin system for guest rooms that accepts credit cards?
From: Patricia Lautner (lautnerpjpcohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 05:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
At JP Cohousing, we charge $10-$30 (sliding scale) per bedroom to use our
2-bedroom guest suite.  We charge everyone including friends and family.
When the policy was originally under discussion (9 years ago) there was a
lot of disagreement.  Some wanted friends and family to not be charged
because after all, who charges their own brother a price per night when
they come to visit?  The compromise in the end was to use the sliding scale
so that when my brother visits, I will pay the low price myself, but if we
get an outside visitor we can charge the full $30 per room, per night.

Patti Lautner
JPCohousing, Boston MA
www.communitasdevelopment.com