Re: renter's role in decision making
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 05:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 31, 2014, at 6:06 AM, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net> wrote:

> voting in an Israeli election requires both citizenship and standing on
> Israeli ground.

I love it. Sounds like Texas. Only on Texas ground can one be a Texan.

Basically cohousing does the same thing. You have to be in a meeting to "vote."
In meetings we are real cohousers.

I once attended a cohousing team meeting in which the only agenda item was
confirming or setting up other meetings. Literally. I kept waiting for an
agenda item other than mine to be raised but it was: "Okay, Mark have you set
up the meeting with the _______ team? Sam, you and Nancy are meeting about the
____ next week right?" For at leasts 45 minutes.

Sharon
----